We were married in the Arizona Temple on November 20th, 2008. It was a beautiful and perfect day! Our reception was at the Wright House, it was beautiful! Thanks so much to everyone that was there!
Hi My Nat~!! I am so happy you have a blog so I can follow you and Kyle a litle bit~! We miss you guys soooooooo much. You sound so good and happy. I am so happy for you! I love you tons. love ya, Auntie Val
Hey girl! Your blog is cute :) Can't believe you're a beehive advisor. That's awesome! Glad you have a blog to keep in touch. You can go to mine at cassandralevi.blogspot.com. Love ya!
2 comments:
Hi My Nat~!! I am so happy you have a blog so I can follow you and Kyle a litle bit~! We miss you guys soooooooo much. You sound so good and happy. I am so happy for you! I love you tons.
love ya,
Auntie Val
Hey girl! Your blog is cute :) Can't believe you're a beehive advisor. That's awesome! Glad you have a blog to keep in touch. You can go to mine at cassandralevi.blogspot.com. Love ya!
Post a Comment