On the ship we went bowling and ate at some AMAZING food!!!
Now for the real updates! First Kyle has been feeling so much better these past few weeks. He actually feels like eating and actually gets hungry! He started feeling better about a week for the cruise. We were so lucky! And believe it or not they finally know what Kyle has. Its called Inflammatory Bowel Disease. He will have it for the rest of his life, but they are confident that we will be able to manage it with diet so he won't have to take medication for the rest of his life. Hopefully we will be able to always keep it under control! We are so grateful for everyone's love and support.
We also found a new apartment! We LOVE it!! Its the cutest place ever. I am still working on getting it all put together as soon as I do I will post pictures. Its a townhouse so we have 2 floors. It has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. We got a SWEET deal on it and love it. Our new ward is great and we are looking forward to getting to know everyone.
And last but not least kyle got a JOB!! He is working at the amazing and wonderful QuikTrip! to those of in AZ we lovingly call it QT! He is a part time clerk and he is really liking it. He is gone a lot though and I miss him!
Well I'm pretty sure thats all I have to update on. I'm sorry that this isn't very interesting to read! I read other peoples blogs and I am rolling on the floor laughing. So if you want to read something funny and entertaining you can go read theirs!!! :)
1 comment:
You're right, that wasn't that interesting to read! Haha, KIDDING! I love you guys and I miss you tons!
Post a Comment