Sunday, October 31, 2010

First Comes

LOVE
Then Comes

Marriage
Then Comes....



BABY!!!!!!!!!!!



Thats right! Baby Cordner will be coming May 27th and we couldn't be more excited!

9 comments:

The Rays said...

So fun!! Congrats you two!

Unknown said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so so excited for you guys! And May is a great time to have a baby :)

Little Beachs said...

Wahoo!! yes may is the best! Xells was born the 23rd!
Im so excited for you!

Wood said...

We are so so so excited for you guys!!! Hope you are feeling well and hope to see you soon!

the Sinners said...

Hope you are feeling well. Spring is such a good time to have a baby. Next summer will be so fun. Keep us updated on the fun pregnancy happenings. Congratulations!

David and Jessica said...

YAY! congratulations! May is a good month to have a birthday ;)

Danae said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! It's so fun to start planning for a baby!!

Brandon said...

I am excited to meet Brandon Cordner!

DaNae! said...

Congratulations!!! :)