Saturday, May 21, 2011

Call me Gus Gus

Do you remember this part of Cinderella? This is how I feel every day when I try to get dressed.
This is what I look like at every meal... and I'm always still hungry. But I was like that before baby girl so I guess I can't blame it on her ;)
This is me when someone brings it to my attention that I am still pregnant. Thank you captain obvious!
We are 39 weeks and 1 day. The doctor says that baby girl could come any day, and we really wish she would decide to come today. We can't wait to meet her and see her sweet little face and hold her and cuddle her. Hopefully it won't be to much longer, May 21st is a good day for a birthday, May 22nd wouldn't be so bad either. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are SO excited for you guys! I absolutely love the posts and know how you feel! I can't wait to see the pictures of your adorable baby girl.

DaNae! said...

Congratulations Natalee (and Kyle!) I'm excited for you :) You'll be just WONDERFUL!!! :)

Adriana Benitez said...

Such a creative description from an awesome movie :) So many updates too! By the way, I wanted to share that when I walked up to your parents house I felt like I was in Pride and Prejudice and walking up to Mr. Darcy's place haha. I know it's not quite the same but that's what popped into my mind