I am super excited for November! It is going to be a fun month that is leading up to an ever more fun month!
Things that we are looking forward to in November...
Our 3 year anniversary
Abby will be 6 months (wow)
Harry Potter comes out on DVD (I haven't seen it yet because of the little person that makes going to the theaters nearly impossible)
THANKSGIVING
THANKSGIVING
and with Thanksgiving comes....
My Sister-in-law Tara comes home from Idaho!
The Turkey Trot with TARA!!!!
All of my dad's brothers and sisters and his parents are coming down. I can't wait to see everyone!
And of course the most exciting thing the FOOD! Pie, turkey, potatoes, pie, rolls, stuffing and more Pie!
And then Decemeber will be here and there is even more to be excited about
classes end
Kyle graduates from ASU
And Christmas!!!!
I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS! And I can't wait to show my little Abby what the holidays are all about :)
Abby and I may have already started listening to Christmas music...whoops.
3 comments:
This was a great blog, but I must say, I was a little disappointed with the lack of Halloween pictures of Abby! I want to see the cute little ladybug!!!
Don't feel bad, I started listening to Christmas Music (not all the time, but here and there) WEEKS ago!
Tara: Halloween pictures are coming! My mom took some really cool pictures and she bought a new editing system that comes this week so after we edit them I'll post them.
Emily: Have you heard the new Michael Buble CD? How could we not listen to that musical goodness? Christmas music is awesome!
Post a Comment