Life has been crazy that past few weeks! January has flown by and so much has happened.
Beginning of January we celebrated the new year with my mom's family. It was amazing how miserable it is to stay up until midnight. I have a hard time staying up late when my baby is sleeping. When she sleeps I want to be sleeping. But we had a fun time anyway. My dad set off a bunch of illegal fireworks (from Wyoming) at about 11:30 and woke up Abby so she was awake with us for the New Year. Luckily she went right back to sleep when we got home, and we zonked out too.
I started my ASU classes on the 5th. I can't wait for the next two semester to be over. Watching Kyle graduate made me so excited for it to be my turn. Its so close I can almost taste it!
We have been busy with church stuff and have had the opportunity to have many new and old friends over to our home. I love having people in my house! Its so fun!
In the biggest news Kyle received a phone call from Midwestern University in Glendale offering him a spot in their school this fall! We are not 100% that we will be going there, but Kyle absolutely loved it so we are very happy about being accepted there.
Abby and I went to Denver with Kyle last week while he interviewed there. My aunt lives just outside of Denver so I hung out with her all weekend. I will devote an entire blog post to that trip once I get our pictures on the computer. Kyle loved that school too, but we won't find out where we stand until mid February. He had an amazing interview and he got some really good feedback from the guy that interviewed him. So we'll see how that turns out. We would love to live in Denver, it was beautiful!
Right now Kyle is in Portland waiting for his interview tomorrow morning. Oregon would be such an adventure for us! Its going to be so interesting to see where we end up. I'm just so proud of Kyle. He has worked so hard and it is nice to see his hard work starting to pay off.
Abby is still being cute little Abby. She has been growing so much and has started to really love eating solid food. She is slowly starting to show some interest in crawling. Sometimes I feel like she is never going to crawl but I'm sure one of these days she will surprise me. She has also decided that sleeping at night is not her favorite. She wakes up about ever 3-4 hours. She didn't even do that as a new born! Luckily she goes right back to sleep, but it still wears me out. I have decided she is much cuter during the day than she is at night. But I do enjoy those sweet moments when she falls back asleep while I'm nursing her or rocking her. She sure knows how to melt my heart.
Well that about sums up where we are right now. In the next few weeks life is going to get even more crazy but it will be good! We can't wait to find out where we are moving and get started on this next step of our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment