Wednesday, May 30, 2012

1 year

First Family photo!

Meeting you for the first time and bawling my eyes out

1 week old

1 month seeing that beautiful smile for one of the first times

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months - Starting to see your sweet little personality pour out

6 months

7 months - always making us laugh

8 months - growing up so fast!

9 months

10 months 

11 months


Dear Abigail,

Its been one whole year. I can't even believe it! I can't believe that last year at this time I was holding you in my arms for the first time. I remember how small and helpless you were. How you needed me for everything. I loved snuggling you and getting to know you. You have become my best little buddy. I love doing everything with you. You have grown so much! You love to crawl around everywhere and walk along the furniture. You love to climb on everything. You are really getting fast at getting up the stairs, we just have to teach you how to go back down. You love to "talk" on the phone. You will take anything that even remotely resembles a phone and hold it up to your ear to talk. You wave bye bye and night night. You give very sweet kisses and awesome high fives. You love to play with your toys and read your books. You will crawl all over the house looking for something to play with. You love to eat and will eat whatever it is that I am eating. You have the most beautiful blue eyes and they still melt me every time you look up at me. Your little teeth that are coming are making your smile sweeter and sweeter, you have two on bottom and two on top making their way in. You absolutely love to play with Aunt Lacee's dog Jack, although he doesn't like to play with you very much. You chase him all over the backyard and as soon as you get to him, he gets up and moves away again. You have the funniest little personality. You are full of sweetness with equal parts sass. Whenever we tell you "no no" you turn around a give us a very irritated face. You still love music so much. You will rock out in your carseat to your favorite songs. You will clap your hands and nod your head to the music. You love to smile and talk to everyone in the grocery store. I am still your favorite person and I hope that it always stays that way. I love being your mother Abby. This past year has taught me so much about love and patience. You make your parents so happy and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you to us.

Happy Birthday!

We Love you!

Mom and Dad

1 comment:

Little Beachs said...

It's crazy how fast time flys by! She is so beautiful!!