Monday, January 28, 2013

1 month

Time has been flying by. I can't believe this little angel is already a month old. She is the most special little spirit and I am so grateful for her. She was exactly what our house needed. She is so peaceful and content. This past month has been an adventure adjusting to a family of four. But it has been amazing. Little Jules is a great eater and has already gained a lot of weight. I weighed her the other day and she was already 10lbs! She has been sleeping through the night, even though she has a cough. She will wake up for a second at night and put herself right back to sleep. Her only really fussy time is in the evening. She is awake to longest from 5-9 and it wears her out and she wants to be held. 

We actually blessed Jules on her 1 month birthday while we were in Arizona. It was the same day Carson gave his farewell talk. All our family was there, and it was a really special day. Carson was even able to stand in the circle and help bless Juliet. I'll post on just that special day later.

Abby just adores her and won't ever leave her alone. She wants to be kissing her, hugging her and or just be next to her. It makes me so happy to see them together. I'm excited for Jules to be more aware of Abby so that they can have more fun interacting. 

Even though its only been a month it feels like Juliet has always been here. Our family feels a little bit more complete now. We love you Jules!





1 comment:

Jennette said...

These are great! You are getting so good! I love seeing the girls. So cute!