Friday, February 22, 2013

2 months!


Dear Juliet,

I seriously can't believe that you are already 2 months old. I feel like it has flown by! You are an angel baby and I can't get over your sweet, calm little spirit. You hardly ever cry, usually only at night right before bed. You have started smiling and it is the sweetest thing in the world. You are so chill and relaxed all the time. You take really good naps during the day and you are sleeping really well at night. You go to bed around 9:00 and have been sleeping until 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning. Seriously awesome. You are very patient with how much love your big sister gives you. She just adores you and thinks you are the coolest thing that has ever happened to our family since Toy Story. Its amazing how it feels like you have always been here, and I can't imagine how we ever survived without you. 

At 2 months you already weigh 10.6lbs. Abby didn't reach that weight until she was over 3 months old. Crazy!



 Your sweet smile.






This is one of my favorite faces you make. I make this face at your dad all the time and it cracks him up. He can't do it and he about died laughing the first time he saw you make this face. Like mother like daughter!


Those eyes are playing tricks on me, I can't tell if they will be blue or brown!


Your dark hair is so cute, and there is so much more of it than Abby had until she was a year and a half!


We love you Jules! Thank you for coming to our home and bringing us so much joy!

1 comment:

David and Jessica said...

she's so beautiful! I miss you guys so much.. Hope to see you soon!