This sweet little girl is already 6 months old! I have no idea where the time went but it has been such a fun ride. She has added so much love and laughter to our home. Jules is a ver laid back little baby. She doesn't mind riding in her carseat which is awesome. The only problem is that when I am driving somewhere and it isn't nap time, she will try and fall asleep anyway. Its like she is thinking "there is nothing better to do so I'll just go to sleep". Drives me crazy!
She is so close to sitting up by herself. She can sit up for a few minutes, then she loses her balance and falls over. She can roll over from tummy to back like a pro and from back to tummy if she really wants something. She has two little teeth on the bottom that are ridiculously shard. I dread having to dig something out of her mouth because she will bite and it hurts so bad. I started giving her little crackers a little bit after she turned 6 months and she loves them. Now I usually have to give her one while we are eating or else she is constantly trying to grab everyone's food.
Jules is such a good little sleeper. She has made me nervous to ever have another baby because she has spoiled us rotten. She takes two really good naps during the day and sleeps from 8:30-7:30 at night. She is a really good nurser but will take a bottle whenever I need her to. She definitely likes to be with her mommy, but she loves being with her daddy. She gets so excited every time he gets home and she can't take her eyes off of him. Juliet also loves her big sister so much. Perhaps not as much as her big sister loves her though. Abby loves to read her stories and play with her. My favorite thing is when they will both just sit and laugh together. Abby is very protective of her little sister. She doesn't like it when other little kids try and touch her baby. I hope they will always be best friends.
Juliet, you have brought so much joy into our home. Your sweet smiles and peaceful personality are exactly what we needed. It is such a pleasure to be your mom. Thank you for a wonderful 6 months, the next 6 are going to be even better!
Love, Mom



3 comments:
she is so cute! we really should get together the next time you're in az so i can meet this adorable child of yours!
I love the new pictures! One of the first things I thought when seeing Juliet sitting was, "No way! She was just born!" Then I thought about how old she is... Love your adorable family!
Juliet looks just like you! I can't believe she's already 6 months old! (well i guess almost 8 now) Where does the time go?
Post a Comment