Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sisters

These two little girls are the light of my life. They push me to my limits, and help me become a better person. They are so quick to forgive me when I make a mistake. They make me laugh all the time. I love their sweet personalities with all my heart. 

I have loved watching their little relationship develop. The older Juliet gets the more she wants to interact with her big sister. She gets so excited every time she sees her. They already enjoy teasing each other, and taking each others toys. Abby is always looking out for her little sister. I love it so much. They both love to laugh, and will just crack each other up when they are playing, or when we are driving in the car. Its one of the most beautiful sounds I have ever heard.








How in the world did I get so lucky? I have the most beautiful family! 

1 comment:

Danae said...

your girls are beautiful! I love that they're becoming best friends! I love watching my girls do the same thing :)