As soon as we got back to Colorado I got really sick with the flu. It was not fun. Luckily it only lasted a couple of days. Just as I was recovering we got a call that we needed to meet with the Bishop the next night. Some how I immediately knew what the Bishop wanted to talk with me about. Kyle did too. I couldn't sleep that night. I was stressed out the whole next day. Finally it came time to meet with the bishop and all I could do was hope that I was wrong. I wasn't. The Bishop called me to be the new Young Women's President! I was so excited, once I got over the initial shock. That was almost two weeks ago and I still have no idea what I am doing. I have not served in the Young Women's in this ward so I don't know any of the girls or how they do anything. Its really overwhelming. We have girls camp and trek this summer! Its going to be nuts!
Anyways, other than that we have just been having fun being together! Kyle took me out on a date night to the cinema grille. It was so fun, a little ghetto but really fun. We had a groupon for $15 dollars that got us the movie, two drinks and a dessert. We saw Thor 2 and I really liked it! It was a really fun night!
My first night away for my new calling was to a fireside. I got this picture from Kyle about half way through. I about died. Poor guy!
Abby has learned how to take her clothes off all by herself. Its nice when I'm getting them in the tub, but other than that it is just hilarious and frustrating.
She helped me fold laundry one day. She even put it away. It was so cute!
These girls absolutely destroy this room every. single. day. But I love watching them play so it makes it worth it.
Kyle took this picture while I was out running one morning. These girls love playing in our bed in the morning.
There are no words. I just love this picture more than anything!
Abby always asks me to take a picture of her when she has this on her head.
Love these two!
Another picture from our date night!
Love these girls in the tub. They love to play in there together.
This past weekend Kyle had his White Coat Ceremony. It was such a neat experience. It really got us pumped for Graduation in 2 and half years! Kelly came up to watch it and it was so much fun to have her there with us.
Kyle learned how to give shots and gave his first shots to a patient last week. He loved it! I'm so happy with how much he is loving dental school.
Me in my full freezing cold weather get up. Its so hard to get out and run when it is less than 20 degrees! But I have to be ready for my half marathon in a little over a month!
So that is what we have been up to. Lots of play dates, broncos parties, mutual, studying, learning to go up stairs and watching frozen. It's a great life!















No comments:
Post a Comment