Monday, January 5, 2015

December

December was a fun and very stressful month. Kyle finishing up the semester and getting a break was so incredibly needed. We were running out of steam, and his classes and the clinic were so stressful! So we tried to enjoy the warm december that we had and do some fun Christmas festivities while he was still in school. 

I made this awesome Christmas Advent that follows the life of Christ. Abby really like putting up the little tiles each day. So much in fact that one day while I was asleep she put all of them on there. Ha ha. 


Walking around the mall at Christmas time is a must! The Park meadows mall is amazing. Their Santa display was incredible. Abby couldn't take her eyes off of it!


Christmas shopping at the Castle Rock Outlets


Visiting the Denver Temple grounds.


One day after church Jules was so tired she fell asleep on the floor and Abby felt like she was cold. So she put every blanket she could find on top of her. It was the cutest thing. Those two look out for each other... most of the time.



Juliet in her Anna dress up.


Trying to hold hands at the breakfast table. They were just a little bit too far apart.


Dancing to Christmas music


Opening Christmas pjs on December 1st. Abby was really into it, Jules didn't want to stop watching the Christmas movie.



They looked so cute in those Jammies!


Flying the airplane at the library. Abby kept saying "Its an Emergency!" And then frantically steering the plane. I have no idea where she learned that. Ha ha.


Happy Morning faces. I love waking up to these two!


Selfies!


Abby is obsessed with selfies! We have hundreds of these pictures!


Sometimes she lets us get in on the action too.


I got the stomach flu not fun. Abby kept telling me she was sick too so she could lay in bed with me and eat the saltine crackers that I couldn't stomach.


Juliet LOVES monster smoothies. Like a lot. She sat and ate this one for an entire hour until she had licked the cup clean. She can be really picky when it comes to veggies so I am so glad that she loves these.


No comments: