Monday, April 4, 2016

March


I feel like I start out these month long photo dumps the exact same way every month! But its true, March was yet again a very wonderful month. We are so blessed. This month was a roller coaster ride. A lot of things changed and we took some big leaps of faith and it all worked out. I'll talk all about that in my next post. For now here is all the fun stuff in-between the roller coaster! 


Abby loves to exercise with me. Its one of my favorite things! I remember working out with my mom as a little girl and now mine does with me! I love my sweet girl. 


My dad, Halee and Tragdon came for a quick visit. We went and saw zootopia and Saturday we cruised up to Estes Park for a fun hike in the rocky mountain national park at Bear Lake. Then we went had a yummy lunch in town and loaded up on heavenly taffy! I love Estes Park! 



We're standing in the middle of the lake right now! 


Playing blocks with my girls. Its one of our favorite things. Lots of good laughs. 


My princesses! They play so well together! 


What my life looks like everyday! Its awesome. 


Juliet really struggles with that bum crack. 


Look at how our beautiful our church building is. I love living so close to it.


We stopped at the Central Park after a quick run to Target. My Abby is tiny but she is fierce. She never lets anything slow her down. 


Abby took this picture of me and Jane. 


This kid is a bottomless pit. Just like her sisters. I feel like I have teenage boys living in my house! 


I took Abby and Juliet to see Beauty and the Beast at the high school. One of my young women was Belle and another one was in the orchestra! It was one of the best shows I've seen. Natalie nailed it as belle. She was seriously perfect. Abby loved every second of it. Juliet needed lots of snacks and I broke down and let her play games on my phone the second act. Ha ha.


We were waiting to go sit down and Juliet saw this girl playing. This is her walking over to her saying "what your name is?" She is the friendliest little girl. 




Sad baby cutting teeth. 


What? You don't eat your meals in your underwear? 


Pony tail! 


Another picture of my cute little brother and sister. It was so fun to have them with us! 



Eating Jane's favorite meal on her 11 month birthday. Spaghetti! 



Abby started swim lessons! She is loving it! Although she is NOT a fan of getting her head under the water. 


She loves to unload my cupboards. Look at that face! She knows she is making huge messes and that I can't get mad because she is my baby. 


She refuses to sit in the cart. I have to make sure I buckle her in these days or she swan dives out of the cart. 


We have no idea what goes on in their room when we put them to bed. But they seem to have a good time. Ha ha! 


Watching Snow White! The girls filled their warm fuzzy jars and they got Snow White. 




We've started playing the xbox kinect games. The girls get it pretty good! 


Morning yogurt face! 


Abby is seriously the best big sister ever! 



March was awesome. And we are now officially less than 2 months from graduation!!! Holy Cow it is going way to fast. But April is off to a good start and we are going to try and enjoy every second of this wonderful place while we are here. 

1 comment:

Adriana Benitez said...

I haven't read in awhile and just caught up on yours ;) You are such an amazing mother. I still admire you dear friend <3