Monday, July 11, 2016

June

June was our first month in AZ! We pulled into our new home on June 1st! Its been so wonderful. Its seriously a dream come true. We still keep pinching our selves that all of this is really happening. We love it. 

Kyle's first stop as he was driving the moving van was Dr. Pepper with Vanilla from QT. 


Waking up for the first time in our new house! 


Making slides out of the empty wardrobe boxes. It was a good time! 


Could they be any cuter? I took this picture the night before we left on our cruise. I looked at this picture a lot while we were gone. I love these two so much! 


My handsome Dentist at work. His license came while we were on our Cruise. So two days after we got back he jumped in and hasn't looked back. He has been rocking it! He loves it and he is so good at it. I have been so proud of him. Although he is working a lot and we really miss him!


Lots of swimming and playing has been wearing Jules out. 


How cute is this? Even with Juliet's missing bangs! 


Juliet had my phone in the car on the drive to Arizona. I have a bunch of pictures just like these. I wanted to document them so I can remember how cute her little picture always were. She loves to take pictures! 



We have loved playing in our backyard. There is so much wonderful potential back there. Its going to be so fun to transform it into what we really want it to be. 





Abby is always wanting to make us laugh! She is so funny and so cute! I put Abby in a 4 week summer kindergarten prep class. She blossomed so much in those four weeks. I was so nervous to see how she would react to it, but I shouldn't have worried. She loved it! She can be so shy. She even told me one day after school "I don't really like talking to people". But she loves to learn. Seriously loves it. So she did really well. It got me really excited for her to start kindergarten. I'm scared out of my mind about it too. I am going to miss her so much. I'm so not ready to start this new phase. Can't my kids just stay little and at home forever?!?!



Waking Jane up from a nap so we could pick up Abby from her summer school class. She is the cutest. When we got back from our cruise she wouldn't even let me hold her. She was so mad at me. She wanted anyone but me. She was even ok with Kyle holding her. But not me. That night she woke up screaming at 1:00am. I went and got her and snuggled her for about a half hour. She kept sitting up and smiling at me and talking to me. And then snuggling me. It was wonderful! I put her back down and she went right back to sleep. Then next morning she was back to being my girl. It was nice to be forgiven for leaving. 



He let me take a first day of work picture. He looked so professional and amazing. I couldn't be more proud of him. 


Dancing, in dress ups while watchign 






The girls are loving our new house. Its so big and empty so they have tons of room to run and play. 



Jane loves the cupboards. She loves to empty them and crawl in them. The kitchen is so big! The majority of the cupboards are totally empty. Its crazy. 


I love these pictures where I can capture them playing. I always want to remember it. 


Choosing paint colors for our room. The paint in our house is the most horrible tan color. It looks more pink than anything else. We chose the lighter shade in this picture and it looks AMAZING!! I love it! 


I got some free labor to help me paint Abby and Juliet's room. I love the color and it looks so good now that I have the room all put together. 


This girl loves to read! 


Lots of trips to Home Depot! 


Seriously this girl is the coolest! 


I painted our room with a fixer upper marathon in the background. It was awesome! 


Always hanging on my clothes and always asking me for snacks. They are lucky they are so cute and lucky that I love them so much.


Welcome to our backyard resort! I love summer time! 



There is so much space to play in this house! They love it!


Lacee and her friends stopped by one afternoon and played for a little bit. Juliet had fun bossing them around. 


Juliet took this picture of us. She said "say seaweed" from octonauts. I love her! 


Our first month in Arizona down. And it was pretty awesome. I'm a big fan! 

1 comment:

Tyson & Jayne Marostica said...

Congrats on graduating! I didn't know you moved back to AZ too--I hope you are adjusting faster/better than we are ;) You're family is beautiful!