This pregnancy is almost over!! We are getting so close to having this sweet little girl here with us. To say that we are all ready is an understatement. Juliet keeps asking me if she will come tomorrow. We are finally to the point though where she really could come any second.
I've been having major contractions and have even though a couple of times that maybe something was really starting, but then it fizzles. Its exhausting. Its really starting to take a toll on my body, and my emotions.
I was looking back over our pictures from the past 9 months and I don't have hardly any of me! Luckily my mom is amazing and did some wonderful pictures for me so that I could document this pregnancy. It has easily been my hardest one. For so many reasons. As I get closer and closer to bringing this little girl into the world I am filled with so much excitement. Not just for a lot of these aches and pains to go away but to finally get the reward of all the hard work! I know that this sweet little girl is going to be worth every single moment of this pregnancy.
This month I gave the combined lesson for young women's on the Plan of Salvation. As I spent so much time studying the plan I thought about her a lot. I thought about how excited she must be to finally be getting her chance to come down to earth and prove herself. How lucky am I that I get to give her the body that will take her through this life. How lucky am I that I get to help her, lead her and watch her grow into her potential.
Pregnancy is just the most amazing thing. It has been so easy for me to get so caught up in how miserable it is. There is so much sacrifice involved with pregnancy and child birth. When I think about how essential it is to God's plan it really is such a blessing. I am so blessed that I can do this. This is a partnership with my Heavenly Father. I get to create life!
So as I get ready to head into the last two weeks (or less) of this pregnancy I want to look back and remember what a blessing it was. To get to grow this little girl in my body, to give her the chance to come to earth and receive a body.
I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with a strong body, and with the chance to be a mother to these beautiful strong women. They are amazing and they are going to do amazing things.







No comments:
Post a Comment