Tuesday, June 14, 2011
June so far
Its been a busy and fun month so far. Abby is almost 3 weeks old and she is doing great! There have been a couple of nights that she has slept 7 hours straight, but usually she sleeps 4-5 hours. She is all smiles when she wakes up in the morning and we love it. Kyle has been busy studying for the DAT that he takes next Wednesday. I am so proud of how hard he is working. He is going to be very busy here pretty soon because he just got a new calling! And its not primary! Kyle was set apart on Sunday as the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency. We'll see if he likes it more than primary.... :) We are very excited about this calling and we are looking forward to all of the opportunities to serve that it will bring. I've been busy with baby Abby. We are starting to master nursing, it was a rough start but we're getting the hang of it. I could hold her all day long, so I don't get much else done :) She is beautiful and such a sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think I'm biased too because she is the most adorable ever :)
She's very adorable! You're also fortunate that she sleeps so much at night. Keep having fun :)
She IS adorable (but I have to put my biased opinion in that my baby girl is the cutest baby ever! :P no offense) I know exactly how you feel! And the best part?! It just gets better! :)
Post a Comment