Abby started crawling at 10 months. She was so close for months and she finally got it. Now she is all over the place. She is getting more and more brave. She can pull herself up on things and she loves to make messes by crawling to things and pulling them out.
She is eating everything and anything. If she sees anyone eating she now crawls over and holds her hand up asking them to give her some. She is still a small little thing breaking the scales at a massive...15lbs. But she is so strong and healthy just petite.
We are loving this 10 month old Abby. She can wave bye bye and point at whatever she wants. She knows what I mean when I say no no (not that she always listens when I say it).
She is sleeping through the night again! Wahoo!
She loves bath time and anytime we go outside.
She just loves to play and make me laugh. She is the most precious little thing and we just love her! I can't believe that next month she will a year old. Last year at this time I was HUGE and so ready to get this little girl out of me. Its been so fun and I look forward to more and more adventures with this new mobile Abby.
![]() |
| Getting ready for a morning run with mommy |
![]() |
| her sad face, she really wanted my phone and stopped doing the cute thing that I whipped the phone out to capture. |
![]() |
| Playing outside with mommy. I love that little bald head! |
![]() |
| I absolutely love this little face! Little butt chin and all! |




1 comment:
Holy cow, she is ADORABLE! And yes, I love the butt-chin as well. :) I just can't wait to meet my sweet little neice! I had to laugh at her 15 lb weight. She's just like my little Anika! Brinley, well, yikes. She's got about 2 and a half pounds on Abby! (I call her my little Fat-Head.) It's going to be so fun seeing these little ones together! SO EXCITED!
Post a Comment