| Nobody in my family got the office reference... |
It was Kyle's 25th birthday last week! And we had so much celebrating all week long!
We started out on Saturday by going to dinner with the Cordners to Tia Rosas (kyle's favorite restaurant) because Tara was in town from Idaho.
On Kyle's birthday which was Tuesday we went to Joe's Farmhouse Grille with my family so that Kyle could get a free meal for his birthday. Then we had a delicious funfetti cake that I made with my mad cake decorating skills. Watch out cake boss, I might just take over!
Kyle got a new belt and new hair clippers so that I can keep cutting his hair, and Dr. Pepper (that was probably his favorite gift this year). I actually gave Kyle his belt a day early because I couldn't stand looking at his belt which was literally falling apart! Kyle is the lowest maintenance person which is one the things that I love most about him.
My dad got us tickets to the Diamondbacks game that Friday. We went with my parents and the cordners. It was so fun! It was Abby's first pro baseball game and I didn't get any pictures. :( Abby loved it, she had made friends with every single person around us by the time we went home. She is so friendly and hilarious.
![]() |
| Abby helping dad open his gift |
My dad also gave Kyle some tickets to the Suns game, and offered to watch little Abby for us so we could go on a date. We had so much fun and went out to dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory and then got sonic ice cream after the game. It was so fun to be with just kyle. I love that husband of mine and we have a really good time together!
![]() |
| having a good time at the game...notice kyle isn't looking at the camera he couldn't take his eyes off the game. |
| Go Nash! We will miss you when we are in Colorado! |
Oh and the best part about him being 25... he can now rent a car in all states and we don't have to pay an extra fee. Whoot Whoot!
Happy Birthday My Love!
I look forward to next year!


1 comment:
I got the Office reference! And I thought it was dang funny too! Good job Natalee! I'm glad my brother has someone as cool as you to make him cakes and cool birthdays!!!
Post a Comment