Monday, July 2, 2012

Dear baby,

Hello little one!

You are already so different from your big sister, this pregnancy has been so different from what I experienced with her. You have been much nicer to me in the sickness department, although I am still sick enough to not forget that you are there. I feel like I have already gained 100lbs for this pregnancy, but last time I went into the doctor I had lost weight and they were a little worried. Don't worry I've been eating an ice cream a day since to make sure you are healthy and strong :) Sometimes I get a little nervous about how I am going to handle all of this when you get here, but that feeling goes as quickly as it comes. All I need to do is look at the beautiful, fun little person your sister is growing into and I get so excited to meet you and watch you grow. Abby is going to be so excited to have a friend to play with. She loves to be busy and she loves to have someone help her in her mischief. I know that the two of you are going to be best buds. We are really hoping to get you here before Christmas so we can have a little baby Jesus for the Nativity play! We already love you so much and can't wait to find out if we are going to add a little boy or a little girl to the mix. I get so excited at the fact that I get to be a mother again, and I get to watch your daddy be a father again. We are so excited to see our little family grow, and add another precious spirit to our home.

We love you little baby!

Love,

Mom, Dad and big sister Abby

No comments: