How are you? I've been feeling much better lately, so thank you! I've started feeling your little cuteness moving around. It has been so much fun, and it has made it feel more real that you are really there. We went to the doctor yesterday for the first time in Colorado and we got to hear your heartbeat. That never gets old, it is so fun to know that you are healthy and strong. I also scheduled your 20 week ultrasound. Last time we had an ultrasound I was only about 6 weeks along, and you were the size of pea. There wasn't a whole lot of cute baby to see, so we are really excited to see you again. We are mostly excited to find out if you are a boy or a girl. I had a dream last night that you were a boy, and that convinces me even more that you are a girl. The suspense is killing me and your dad! I can't believe that I am already almost half way through this pregnancy, it has gone by so fast and I hope the second half goes by fast too. We can't wait to get you here and start raising our little family. Your big sister is learning to walk and she'll be running by the time you get here. I hope you are ready to try and keep up with her. She is going to love you, I just hope she will be willing to share her mom a little bit. We are thinking about you constantly and can't wait to see you at the ultra sound next week.
We love you little one!
Mommy, daddy and Abby
We love you little one!
Mommy, daddy and Abby
1 comment:
Oh my gosh you find out tomorrow, I am so excited! I think its a boy- I feel like everyone I know that already has one kid is having the opposite gender!
Post a Comment