We have been having a great time in Denver soaking up our last few days with Kyle before school starts. We were able to have Tara and Tim come and stay with us, they were kind enough to drive Kyle's car up to us. Tim stayed one night, but Tara stayed and partied all week!
Little Abby has been growing up so fast and she is hilarious. Her attitude is always "I can do it myself". She likes to eat with a fork, hold her own drink and she tries to put her own shoes on. If I cut up her food too much she won't eat it. She likes to do it herself. It cracks us up, I love that she likes to figure things out for herself. She is hilarious to watch. This is her with my phone and her purse. She likes to put the strap over her shoulder and crawl/walk around.
Eating lunch before getting ready and going to church. We are getting really good at sitting all the way through sacrament meeting, we never had to take her out. Now we just have to get her to sit through the next two hours. She will literally crawl out of the room as fast as she can if anyone leaves the doors open. Its hilarious, and tiring all at the same time. She is making a lot of friends in our new ward though. No one can resist her cute little smile, and she is very friendly.
We've gone miniature golfing a couple of times at this really cool golf course. We took Tara with us the second time and we had a lot of fun. This course is really cool, and we can't wait to go back again.
I had two hole-in-one shots in a row! I am a really good miniature golfer!
Then this morning we went to the zoo. A lot of people had told us that it was a really cool zoo and it did not disappoint. We had so much fun, and saw a lot of really cool animals up close. We saw the gorillas right up close, and the orangutans and about a 1000 really cool birds. We even got see the tiger playing and roaring. We had some other errands to run over on the side of town so we only stayed for about two hours, but you could spend your entire day there. We can't wait to go back again!
We are loving exploring this new town, and we can't wait until we really feel at home here. We find out the gender of our little baby tomorrow, and Kyle starts his orientation on Wednesday. We are so excited for this new adventure. We have been so blessed and we are so grateful!
I am working on getting some pictures of our home to post. Hopefully I'll get those up soon. But right now it is back to the olympics...we have watched almost non-stop since it started. We loved cheering for Missy Franklin from Colorado in swimming and now track and field is getting ready to start.
Go America!
2 comments:
Those pictures of Abby eating are adorable! Congrats on another girl!
Glad to see you're enjoying yourself in Colorado! :) Veja is exactly the same way...she wants to be independent! I guess it's a good thing considering she's going to be a big sister any day now. I like your high chair...we have the same one!
Post a Comment