Disneyland was awesome. I think that about sums it all up! I was so excited to get to see my family and be in the happiest place on earth. The only thing that wasn't great about the trip was the fact that was so incredibly, miserably HOT! I about died, and it wore Abby out really fast. But we still made some awesome memories. I only have my iphone pictures, my mom took thousands with her nice camera and one day I'll get those from her. Here is Disneyland according to my iphone.
Abby was ready to go!
Chilling out in the airport before our flight. She had made friends with everyone in our terminal before the flight. Our flight attendants were in the terminal and they fell in love with her before we even boarded the flight. That was really nice because they took extra good care of us on the flight.
Abby is all girl, sun glasses, necklace, and her purse. She was an angel on the flight. I was lucky enough to get two seats so she could move around a little bit. The guy that ended up sitting next to us has triplet 2 year old boys. So Abby didn't even phase him, he was so nice and that was such a blessing.
Abby was too small to sit on my lap on Autopia... how lame is that? So we walked around and played while everyone else went on it. She had so much fun walking around and exploring.
This is the new Cars ride in Carsland. It was a BLAST! New favorite ride for sure. Especially because we had fastpasses and stroller passes so we didn't even wait for more than 5 minutes for it. It was awesome!
All of the girls went to the princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto. Abby wasn't to crazy about the princesses until Minnie Mouse came out. It made her entire day, and she wouldn't leave her alone. It was so cute!
This is one of my favorite places to sit and relax. It is shaded, quiet and a beautiful view.
Abby was so worn out! As you can see from these two pictures. It was so hot that when I got back to the hotel I would just strip her down and let her nap in her diaper.
We partied hard and we were so worn out when we got home. I am so grateful to my parents who were willing to fly us out there so we could be apart of everything. I love them so much and love every moment of being with them!





No comments:
Post a Comment