Friday, October 12, 2012

Sometimes...


Sometimes Abby takes pictures of herself... actually all the time. I have 100 million of these.


Sometimes its really hard to tell her she can't have every toy at the store.


Sometimes if I don't close the drawers all the way on my dresser she pulls out ALL of my clothes


Sometimes I like to craft!


Sometimes this is how I feel after Abby goes to bed and Kyle is still at school.


Sometimes we have little melt downs when mommy won't let us eat candy ALL DAY LONG!


And sometimes we are just really cute (like all the time, its out of control)


Sometimes we wake up in the morning and there is snow on the ground! Bring on the winter!


Sometimes Abby takes all of my pots and pans out while I'm cooking dinner.


And sometimes she is ridiculously cute and I have to kiss her cheeks.


Sometimes I like to wear my new boots (okay I've worn them everyday since I got them)


Sometimes Abby and I like to play outside in the leaves that are falling off the trees.

And sometimes (actually all the time) we really like living here in Colorado!
Life is good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay look at her cute blonde hair! so glad you guys are enjoying it there! it looks beautiful. I don't know what part of Colorado you are in, but the couple cities I've been too were amazing so I'm sure where you are is the same. can't wait to see baby #2! :)