Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Kyle's 26th Birthday!

I'm a little late in posting about this but Kyle's birthday was in April and he turned 26! It was a pretty low key birthday. I bought him the Bourne trilogy and made him a funfettie cake. It was pretty delicious. 



We had our friends over for cake and ice cream and they bought Kyle Lincoln!


(Yes the ground was covered in snow... in April!)


Kyle had a big test on his birthday poor guy. But once he got home we spent the rest of the day hanging out and playing. Juliet is getting bigger and cuter every single day!


Abby loves to roll around and play with her dad. She thinks he is the coolest thing ever!




Kyle's big birthday present was supposed to happen that following Monday. The Braves were in town playing the Rockies and Kyle got two tickets. We had planned on having our friends come over and watch the girls and put them down for bed so we could go out on a nice, long and fun date! BUT the game was canceled because it was snowing... snowing in April! We were so bummed so instead we went and saw the movie 42. It was a really good and it turned out to be a really fun night. The game was moved to the next afternoon, so kyle went with two of his dental school friends. It set the record for the coldest temp for a rockies game, about 23 degrees. They had a great time anyway.

I always enjoy Kyle's birthday. He isn't the biggest on celebrating birthdays but I love to celebrate him whenever I can. I am so grateful that he is my husband. He is the most patient, kind and selfless person that I know. He is the best dad, and I love how much he loves his girls and how much they love him. He is such a good friend to me. He always makes me laugh and we always have such a great time together. I love this life that we are building together. He is wonderful and I wonder every day how I got so lucky to be his wife. I love that man and look forward to many more birthdays!

No comments: