Saturday, September 28, 2013

Disneyland 2013

Oh my goodness this was such a fun trip. I was so grateful we were able to go. Kyle missed two days of school, but due to record rain and flooding in Colorado school was canceled so he didn't miss as much as we thought he would. 

These pictures are kind of all over the place! 

This one was as we were walking to Fantasyland on Thursday. There wasn't a line for minnie so we jumped in and got a picture. Abby was excited, Juliet was terrified. 


The first day that we got there was Wednesday evening and first thing my dad bought Abby a balloon. She loved that thing!


Me and Abby and Juliet hanging out in Carsland while everyone else went on Radiator Springs Racers. One of my favorite things on this trip was the stroller pass. Everyone else would go wait in line (a really short line) and I would stay out with the girls. I didn't have to stress about leaving them for a long time. As soon as everyone else was out Kyle and I would go on the ride again and not wait at all! It was awesome!


Abby inhaled 100 of these Capri Suns.


Kyle texted me as soon as they got on the ride and I waited so I could get a picture of everyone in the Car.



Halee (8), Tragdon (6) and Abby (2). I love these little ones. They are both so good with my girls and my girls just adore them. Juliet would laugh so hard at Halee. It was adorable.


Abby has a special place in her heart for "poppi". She just adores him and wanted to spend most of the trip in his arms. She bawled her eyes out when he had to leave to head back early to Arizona. He is so sweet to her, it is one of the most special things to watch my dad and my little girl together.


Abby was a rockstar the entire trip. She only napped for all of 15 minutes on the last day that we were there. But she was happy and sweet when she was awake. She was good in her stroller too. I was so grateful.


This little baby was a dream. She still took two short naps each day and slept pretty good in the hotel room. One night she wanted to sleep in bed with me which was fine. I would take her to the mothers room to nurse and it was so nice to sit down in comfy chairs in an air conditioned room to nurse her. She loved those quiet breaks too.


We took Abby, Halee and Tragdon to Playhouse disney and they all loved it. Bubbles, fake snow and gold dablooms fell from the ceiling and we got to see Mickey, Sofia the first, Doc McStuffins and Jake and the Neverland pirates. It was a really cute show. We also took the kids to see turtle talk with crush. Tragdon was determined to not say it was cool. But he loved it, he even got to ask crush a question.



Lacee was so fun with the girls. They both loved her so much. I'm so grateful for all of her help.


Abby loved the carousel this time. My mom took her on it and she would wave to me every time she passed me. So cute.


Kyle took her too. She loved it!


Classic Abby face. She knows how to work the camera.


Sweet abby with my dad. Love these two!


My mom and Halee.


Dumbo!


Ya thats me and Iron man. I'm cool.


Playing games!


Kyle played this really hard baseball game and he won.


This. He won this. I was thrilled. (Can you sense the sarcasm?) I don't know how many people had won one before. Everyone kept asking us where we got this thing. Even the cast members said they had never seen it before. Pretty funny. Abby loves it, and I'm actually planning on recovering it and making into a cute cushion to watch movies on.






One of the biggest bummers this year was that Carson wasn't there because he is on his Mission. Carson always wears these nasty purple basketball shorts that my mom just hates. I felt like we needed to do something to honor Carson on our trip so I went to WalMart and that being the classy place that it is had purple basketball shorts. I bought some and had Kyle wear them to breakfast our first morning. My family all got a really big kick out of it. It felt like Carson was there for a second!




Again Lacee is the cutest aunt. She got Jules to sleep and kept her asleep for her morning nap. It was so sweet.


Abby's first time on Autopia! She was actually tall enough to ride, it was so fun to put her up to the measuring thing and have her head touch the bar. I can't wait for the years to come as she gets to ride more and more rides.



Classic Abby face again and my awesome parents. I'm so grateful they let us tag along.


I just loved this picture. Tragdon the entire time just wanted to go back to the hotel and play with his toys. He was a way happy camper when we decided we were heading back to the hotel each night.


This guy just made me so happy. What a cute dad to dress up as peter pan! His son was a little pirate.


All of our many creative ride pictures.



Space Mountain  has the best stroller pass. You get to go through the exit and you don't wait in line at all! Its awesome. It took us all of 5 minutes to walk in there and get on the ride and then walk back out to the family.


This was my favorite of all the ride pictures was this one. I love Tragdon's face. Pure terror.



This was our last ride of the trip. My dad had already to left to go catch his flight. We went on Pirates of the Caribbean and Juliet fell asleep in the line in my arms. I loved it! It was the perfect ride to end the trip on.


Its family tradition to always eat at this restaurant every time we go to Disneyland and we always get a picture. Its so fun to watch how our family grows each year. I can't believe I have two kids in this picture!



This trip was a blast. It went by way to fast and I can't wait to go next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you have two kids either!! I miss you Natalee, your family is so cute!!

Also I can't believe how big all of your younger siblings are!! What the heck?!