We had a great time in-between conference sessions yesterday. First we went to the park and flew a kite we bought for abby. She absolutely loved it! It was so much fun. She wanted to throw it up in the air each time it fell. Kyle was such a good sport to keep running around to keep the kite up in the air. He is the best Dad and the girls just adore him. Then we had to rush back home because Abby needed to go potty. She hasn't quite grasped the concept of "I should go before I leave the house" yet. So then we blew bubbles, played with side walk chalk and just played outside waiting for the next session to start. Once the sun came out and wind stopped blowing it got really warm so we all stripped of the jackets and really enjoyed some warm sunshine!!




1 comment:
I was literally checking your blog like everyday and then tax season got the best of me and I come today and there were so many good updates! You have the cutest fam and I'm SO SO glad I got to see you while you were here! Love you Natalee!
Post a Comment