Saturday, April 5, 2014

One year apart

These pictures were taken exactly one year apart. The top one was taken during April conference last year, and then the bottom one was this year. Its amazing to look at these two pictures. Even though its only been one year in-between these pictures it feels like so much longer than that. Little Jules was just over 12 weeks old. We were finally out of that newborn stage. The weather was finally starting to take a turn for the better, although we still had some horrible snow storms ahead of us. I was starting to train for my half marathon, Kyle was almost finished with his hardest semester of school thus far. Abby was almost 2 years old. 

I have grown and changed so much in this past year. Our entire little family has. It's been a wonderful year for us. A hard year, but a wonderful one. I am so blessed and I have really been feeling that lately. I'm so grateful for the life that I am living, and I'm so grateful for all of the opportunities the Lord is giving me to help me grow. I hope that I am making him proud. 


No comments: