I can't believe it is already May and that my sweet little Abigail will be 3 years old this month! Time is just flying by!
The last week of April and this first week of May have been kind of a bummer. Kyle is in the middle of very stressful finals. And this friday when he finishes he won't have any break. They start right back up the following Monday. He is working so hard and we couldn't be more proud of him or more grateful for how hard he works. I just love that man. Even when he is so stressed and busy, he makes sure he gives me the time I need to go running, and go out with my friends. I couldn't be luckier. Seriously.
Abby and Jules have been so much fun lately. Juliet seems to be taking a break from cutting more teeth. It has been so nice to have our happy Juliet back again. She is such a happy light in our home. You can't help but be happy when you are around her. She is always smiling, laughing and wanting to hug you. She will look right into your eyes, talk to you and give you a big smile and a hug. It is impossible to be sad around her. I wish I could capture her sweet hugs and kisses and always remember exactly how they feel. How her little eyes look as she looks into mine. Its like a little bit of heaven.
Abby is my little fireball. She is so sweet, and funny and full of life. She doesn't nap, and she is always go, go, go. I love that about her, she keeps me very active. One of her new favorite things is to get a blanket, or her towel after her bath and have us hold her "like a baby". I never say no. I get to snuggled her up in my arms and she just holds still. Its amazing, and so incredibly sweet. She has had some big life changes where we have asked her to be more independent. Like potty training, and I think she is struggling a little bit with some of it. She still wants to be held close, and I have to remember that she is still so little. She is so smart, and says the funniest things. She loves to make me and her little sister laugh. She is working on sharing and not being a toy hoarder. She is getting a lot better at trading toys instead of just taking whatever she wants from Jules.
Abby with all of her disney stickers on her jacket. She is channeling her inner uncle carson.
Her hair is getting so long and thick!! I have an appointment to cut it next monday!!
Eating our lunch outside. These two little girls love to be outside, luckily the weather has been so nice this year!
Watching TV together. I love how jules is just chilling on the floor. that is so her. Abby's hair is in a crazy mess because she won't leave her pony tail in all day. And her clothes don't match. Classic Abby.
One of my all time favorite pictures of these girls. Juliet has started saying "tcheese" when we ask her to smile. So darn cute!
So I made a quilt. I started it during conference and just finished it this past week. I am in love with how it turned out. I made a lot of mistakes, but over all it looks really good.
One of those heart melting moments as they played together. Every time Abby would get out of the stroller Juliet would freak out and start pointing to Abby and then back in the stroller until Abby came back. It was hilarious.
I bought them these cute little chairs to sit on outside and for when we go camping. They are in love with them. They look so cute hanging out together. Abby always makes sure the chairs are right next to each other.
Picking flowers. They both love to go for walks and pick all the flowers. Abby likes to take them home, Juliet likes to eat them.
Juliet loves holding hands. She will come up to you and grab for your hand saying "han". She then gets a death grip and wants to walk around everywhere. She even does it to Abby and Abby is really good about taking her hand and running around with her. Another heart melting moment.
I wish I could freeze the two of them exactly as they are right now. Abby wants to listen to the pirates of the Caribbean ride soundtrack over and over and over and over again. Juliet loves to hold my hand and walk all over the house. They both want me to hold them like a baby when I'm feeding Juliet her bottle before bed. So I have one draped over each arm holding them close to me as they play with my hair. They













No comments:
Post a Comment