Sunday, June 8, 2014

From Kyle

So I have not done this yet. I need to write a post and explain why I am the luckiest man in the world. My wife impressed me so much yesterday when our ward had a large fundraising carnival that she put together. They raised over $800 and it really was a lot of fun. I was beaming with pride as she was delegating to all of the people there helping when they were setting up, running the show, and taking down. She is an amazing woman, young woman's leader, mother and wife. I cannot believe how well she takes care of our girls, keeps the house clean, serves in the church and still manages to find time for me. All the while with a smile on her face. It's been five and a half years and I just keep getting happier and happier. She helps me with my weaknesses and is helping me become the man I've always wanted to be. I love you Nat.

Kyle
p.s. She styled this pic. AMAZING!

No comments: