Monday, September 7, 2015

Georgetown

We were very spontaneous one Saturday and headed up to Georgetown for a fun little hike. We always drive past Georgetown on our way to Utah and we had no idea what  a cool little town it was. It used to be a mining town I believe and there was lots of cool history. The main street was beautiful! So many historical homes. 

The hike was really fun too. It had a big stream that was ice cold! We also found a cool tee pee made out of sticks. The girls were pretty good troopers about it. 

I took a selfie while nursing. I want to remember these times where I got to slow down for a second and hold my little babies close. Jane is such a sweet little baby that lets us go do fun things and she is just happy and sweet. 


cutest little baby ever! So easy to make her smile and laugh. 


I love this little family of mine. Abby is such a character. She is SO shy around people. But when she is with just us she is a goof ball. She talks non stop and always has something fun to say. 










I love this husband. I'm so glad he got into school here. It has been such an incredible adventure living in Colorado! 


We ate lunch in this delicious Mexican restaurant. It looked like a legit old western saloon. It felt like we stepped right back in history. 


Look at the big old bar behind Abby! I half expected to see an old fashion gun fight in there. 


Jane was getting a little fussy so we gave her a sweet potato fry. She loved it! I'm excited to start giving her more solids in the next month or so. 


Look at that main street. It was full of antique shops and old fashion candy shops. 


I love Colorado! We are soaking up these last few days of beautiful Summer weather. Hopefully Fall will be kind... and winter will go fast. 



No comments: