The weather here has been beautiful! We have been enjoying going to the park a lot and being outside as much as possible. The lighting on this particular night was perfect. I had to get some pictures of my sweet girls being themselves. They did not disappoint.
I asked Jules to smile and this is what I got. A perfect freeze frame of her excited face.
Jane playing on her little mat. She is starting to love this thing as she starts to control her little hands and get them to grab things.
She is getting so so good at rolling over. But then she can't figure out what to do after that. So the she gives up on life and shoves her head into the ground. Its kind of funny.
Abby actually let me take pictures of her! Its a miracle!! I may have bribed her with brownies.
Sisters. They are the cutest little friends.
Oh they are so cute. We love this house and all the fun places to play!








No comments:
Post a Comment