Dear Jane,
You are 6 months old today! That went by so fast! I can't believe that it was only 6 months ago that I was holding you and meeting you for the first time. When I could tell it was time to push all I could keep saying over and over to your dad was "I just want to meet my baby, I just want to hold my baby". You were perfect and you have continued to brighten every single day in our house.
Your little 6 month old self is a treasure. When I get you out of your crib in the morning and when you wake up from your nap I am always greeting with the biggest smiles and squeals. You are sitting up so well. You love to sit and play with toys and watch your sisters run around. You are so peaceful and calm. You hardly ever fuss. When you do fuss, it really isn't that bad.
You love to eat! You have started eating baby cereal and some baby food and you down it. Its so cute and fun to feed you! You are still nursing great too. That is one of my favorite things getting to sit down with you and curl you up in my arms. You will either fall asleep or take breaks to smile and coo at me.
You love your family! You get SO excited when daddy gets home and have a hard time taking your eyes off of him. Your sisters can always get a good belly laugh out of you. You are always the most calm and content when you are with me.
It has been so fun to see more and more of your personality come out. You are not as busy and active as Abby was. You don't get overly excited about things like Juliet did. You seem to take things in and really think about them. You always have a quizzical almost skeptical look on your face like you are trying to figure out what is going on. I think you are really going to think about things before you do them. When I was doing this little photoshoot with you, you wouldn't smile at me when I was holding the camera. You were trying to figure out what that thing was. As soon as I would move it so you could see my face you would grin great big. The biggest smiles we got from you during the photoshoot was when we started singing Abby's song for you. "Little baby Jane, hop hop hop". Whenever you start fussing Abby starts singing that little song and you calm down and smile at her. Its pretty awesome.
You have the cutest little baby body in the world. So chunky and rolly polly and cuddly. Your cheeks are absolute perfection. I can't get enough of kissing them and making you laugh. You are so ticklish. And you love to grab and pat things. You love to be where you can see what is going on. You do not like being left in a room by yourself. If you can see me or one of your sisters you are fine. But being alone doesn't fly. You just soak in everything thats happening around you. You are great in the car. You are great when we are out and about. You are great when you have to miss naps. You are just great.
We lucked out with you sweet girl. Thanks for coming to our home and making our lives even happier.
We love you Jane!
Love,
Daddy, Mommy, Abby and Jules.




1 comment:
Natalee, she is so adorably sweet! You have such beautiful girls!
Post a Comment