Sunday, November 29, 2015

October

October was incredible! It was easily the warmest October we have had since we moved here. No snow! The first 3 years it snowed conference weekend. We enjoyed lots and lots of park time. We did some really fun Halloween activities and just enjoyed being outside and soaking in the fall gorgeousness. 

We have started making homemade pizza on Friday nights. The pizza dough I've been making is delicious. I found a random recipe on pinterest. Its so light and yummy. We have made ham and pineapple, meat lovers, pepperoni and the picture below is of barbecue chicken! Its been really fun. Hopefully we can keep the tradition going. 


Chillin in the swing at the park. 


Crazy hair and faces in the tub. They love bath time. They get water all over the bathroom. 


Look at that gorgeous view. Fall was perfection this year. 



Daddy selfies! 



Sunday Morning snuggles are the best. 



Lots and lots of playing. I love seeing their imaginations at work. 



Homemade bread. So yummy! 


She loves food. She is always wanting to pick food off of our plates. 


Cleaning the church. The girls were so helpful. It was a blast having them help us. They wanted to help do everything. We even went back the next week even though it wasn't our Saturday. They just loved it so much. 


I had an incredible run! I have been making some huge strides in my running. I'm getting faster and stronger. It feels so amazing. 


Abby is so good to include her sisters in everything that she does. 


They always make sure Jane has toys to play with. They are the best big sisters! 


I'm in love with these precious princesses. They are always pretending and playing together. They have their disputes, which can be very epic. But most of the time they just want to play together. It makes my heart so happy. 



Cruising around Target. 


Super fun day at the zoo! 



Sitting up all by herself! 



Funnest dad ever! 


Punkin Chunkin in the death heat. It was SO hot that day. So crazy. The first year we lived her we went to the punkin chunkin and it was bitter, freezing cold. Colorado weather is all over the place. It was so fun to watch them shoot the pumpkins through the air. The big trebuchet right behind us was so scary. It started spinning faster and faster and then it released the pumpkin but we couldn't see it. All of the sudden the alarms started sounding and peoples started screaming. We look up and them pumpkin had gone backwards towards all of the cars and people. Luckily it landed in a field. It was very exciting. After the launch we cleared out pretty quick. We were all so hot! 


My artist. She is incredible. This is her repunzle sun. 


Before church picture. I love these beautiful girls. 


Trying on mommy's halloween costume. 




Jane is the most loved little baby. She always has someone hugging and kissing her. 


Gorgeous fall flowers that Kyle brought home for me. I love getting flowers! 


Jane loves her mommy. I handed her to Kyle and that was the face she made. And then he gave her back and she was so happy! She makes me feel so important. 

Eating dinner outside and enjoying the view. Look at those trees! 


Sometimes they decide that Jane is done napping... even when she is not. 


Those trees! So beautiful! 



Being two is so, so hard. She has started doing this new, horrible but really funny thing where she tells me "dop talking bout dat" when I tell her she can't do something. Its not nice, but its so hard not to start laughing when she does it. 


We had a fun spooky dinner at Aunt JoJo's house. It was cute to see Vera and Jane together. 


One morning we hosted a ball in our family room.






Family walk enjoying the beautiful trees and weather. This little Juliet is just the sweetest thing. 



Sometimes they really act like their dad. 


Abby is super, super into making things. Juliet is not. At all. Its so funny to see how different they are. 



This is abby's wall of art. These are all the pictures she made at home and colored at church. She grabs tape and sticks them to the wall. Its awesome. 




Jules got really comfortable after church one week. 



Abby was totally taking selfies with Jane one afternoon. It cracked me up. And check out the headband on Jane's head. Abby is so good to include Jane in their games. She is such a good kid. 


I got the stomach flu really bad. Luckily Kyle was able to stay home and take care of the girls. Around dinner time I came downstairs and Abby and jules wanted to be all over me. They really missed me. It made me feel so good. I love being their mom. 


I love waking up to these beautiful faces every day! How lucky am I? 


But then we have days like this. I was upstairs folding laundry and Jules found blue food coloring. She painted herself and the kitchen counters blue. Luckily it came right off of everything. It was so scary. That girl keeps me on my toes. 



Another picture from my artist. She has a gift. She could color, or paint or craft for hours. 


October was an incredibly busy and fun month. We fully enjoyed being outside and watching the leaves change. Thank you Colorado for sending us out with an incredible fall! 

No comments: