We did a lot of fun Halloween Stuff. We started out by going to the pumpkin patch. Kyle had a day off so we were able to go in the middle of the week when it wasn't so crazy. We love this pumpkin patch. Its free to get in and everything inside is free too. You just have to buy the pumpkins, and they are pretty cheap too. They have bounce houses, a petting zoo and a hay maze. It was a fun day!
I took Abby and Jules to the Disney Store trick or treat event. It was a lot of fun. They did a costume parade around the store. They got to make cute little masks and they gave them a little goody bag with snacks and little toys. They looked so cute all dressed up. Juliet danced, Abby just sat and watched everyone. She can be so shy! But we had a good time.
Juliet struggles with life sometimes.... :)
We carved pumpkins! It was kind of crazy. I let the girls paint their pumpkins and they got paint everywhere. Jane was SO fussy so kyle and I couldn't carve at the same time. But even with all the crazy I think our pumpkins turned out amazing!
Then we had the trunk or treat! It was SO much fun. Look at how cute Snow White, Our little black cat and Rupunzle looked! They had so much fun running around the church playing with their friends. We talked and laughed and ate. It was a lot of fun.
I'm really proud of how Jane's little costume turned out. I wasn't going to dress her up because the costumes I had in her size were not going to keep her warm and it was cold. I was dressing up like a witch and I got the idea to dress Jane up like a little black cat. I got her some black leggings and a black beanie. Then I glued ears on the beanie and pinned a tail to her pants. And done. Black cat. She was a huge hit at the trunk or treat. I love that little baby!
This is a picture from actual halloween trick or treating. It was probably the warmest halloween we've had. So that was kind of nice. We had dinner with a family in our ward and then went trick or treating with their 9 year old twins. It was a lot of fun. We met up with the Ingoldsbys and that was fun. Their neighborhood had hot chocolate stands where you could get hot chocolate for free. The houses in that neighborhood got really into halloween. We got a ton of full size candy bars and the decorations were awesome! It was a good halloween.
The best part of the trunk or treat was our trunk! It was so awesome! We bought a big giant spider that jumps on sale at the halloween store. It scared everyone. Everyone kept coming over to our car to see what was going on. Kyle said it made some kids cry. So I call that a success. Ha ha. We got second place in the trunk decorating contest. It was a blast!
Halloween was fantastic this year. I'm so excited for this Holiday Season!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment