Oh Jules! You are the best. You are sweet, protective, excited, loving and a happy light in our lives. Watching movies with you is the best. You feel everything so strongly. You get really excited, really sad, really scared and over joyed when everything works out in the end. You are always up for a hug or snuggling. Holding your little hands is the sweetest thing. You have the sweetest little voice. You make up the best songs. You are so good to your sisters. You take very good care of both of them. Other kids better watch out because you will be right there to defend them if anything happens. You know how to make everyone feel special and loved. It doesn't take anyone very long for people to fall head over heels in love with you. You love to be goofy and make us all laugh. You LOVE preschool. More than anything. You tell me when you are going to school "I won't miss you, or Jane, or daddy or Abby, or Mema, because I'm at school!" You would live at Mema and Poppi's house. You love all of your family, and cousins and grandparents. And you are adored by all of them. You are so friendly. Sometimes it makes your shy mom feel very uncomfortable. You push me out of my comfort zone, which although its hard I know is making me a better person. You try my patience more than your sisters combined. I hope and pray your teenage years are nothing like what we are going through right now! You refuse to wear anything to bed other than your night gowns which are 2T nightgowns. They hardly fit you but you squeeze in to them. You are a great helper, when you want to be. Ha ha! You love playing at the park, riding your scooter and just being with friends. You love to watch movies and TV. I often find you sneaking the iPad so that you can watch shows in the closet when you aren't supposed to. You are a picky eater and I usually hear you at dinner telling me that the food is "disgusting". Sometimes the only way we can get you to eat your dinner is to spoon feed it to you. Your eyes and your little lips are so perfectly formed. It doesn't get much cuter than my sweet Juliet. You tell me a lot "I can't do this" but then I tell you to keep at it and you do it! Then you dance and say "I did it, I did it!" I know that you can always do it Juliet. When it seems hard you keep trying, because you can do it.
For Juliet's birthday this year we had cake and ice cream the Sunday before because that was the only night everyone could come. Then on Juliet's actual birthday we put Jane down for a nap at my mom's house and took Abby and Jules to the mall for lunch and a fun trip to Build a Bear. Juliet loved it. They gave her ice cream and sang to her at lunch. Build a bear was so cute. She was of course excited about every little thing the whole day. It was a great day to celebrate our sweet Juliet! She is the best!
Always making me laugh!
Opening her gifts!
ringing the birthday bell
Cake and ice cream with family
Lunch at Johnny Rockets
Build a bear
Making a wish to put in their bears
Happy Birthday my big 4 year old! I think this one will be the best year yet!





No comments:
Post a Comment