Saturday, March 7, 2020

September!

Its kind of crazy to look back at all these pictures almost 6 months later and try and write about them all. We have had a really up and down year this year, but as I look at all these images I only remember how wonderful it all was!! 


This baby has our hearts! 



I love going on adventures with these 4 little girls. They are so easy to take out and about with me. They work together really well, they listen amazingly. I am blessed to have such sweet girls. 


Oh these sisters! We slowly started making over Abby’s room this month. Trying to make it a more welcoming environment for her to sleep in. Still these two need to be together. They love to be together. They have to talk every single night before they go to bed. I love it so much. 


I got to go on a date with Abby to find her something to wear to the daddy daughter dance. It was sports themed and she didn’t have anything to wear. There was a cookie dough food truck outside of Old Navy and we got the yummiest treat! She was so cute and wanted to save some for her little sisters since they weren’t with us. These girls stick together. 


After preschool picnics with my littles!! 


I made a German Chocolate Cake for Kelly’s birthday! It turned out it beautiful! They say it was yummy... I wouldn’t know. Ha ha! 


The daddy daughter dance was so fun!! Kyle most certainly won the Limbo. He did most of it while holding Eliza. Seriously impressive. 



I mean come on!! Look at her little face. She has us wrapped around her finger. 



Juliet is such a beautiful girl! I love the very very few times a year she lets me do something adorable with her hair. 


Primary Program day for these girls. Abby did the sign language to “As I have Loved you” and Juliet gave a short talk on being like Jesus. They both did amazing!! Juliet had her part memorized perfectly. 


See!! How Awesome is he?


I am the luckiest to have this girls to pack around with me! 




We love to go walk around the temple grounds as much as possible. 


Oh 4 year old Jane. The best Jane yet. She is the sweetest little girl. 


Abby’s new desk! It turned out so nice. 


The cheese smile + head tilt. I hope she never stops doing this. 


Stealing my water bottle. Every stinking day. 





No comments: