Thursday, February 17, 2011

26 Weeks!


Dear baby girl,

This second trimester has been so much fun. My energy has been up and I finally started to look pregnant and not just like I was gaining a little bit to much weight. The funnest part of this pregnancy so far has been feeling you move. The bigger you get the more fun it is. Your dad loves to talk to you and to try and get you to kick him. I haven't had any weird cravings... I just crave food in general. We love looking at little girl clothes, and I love buying them when your dad will let me. :) We are getting more and more excited for you to get here! We love you so much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so stinking cute! I am so excited for you 3! We missed you in Park City!

Angell said...

Yea! You finally look almost as pregnant as I do!!! We're very excited about baby girl Cordner. Take care of yourself! Can't wait to meet the little missy!!!

Danae said...

You're adorable!! I love it! I'm so excited for you guys! :) Little girl stuff is so much fun to go shopping for!