Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby its cold outside

This is the fountain in front of our apartment complex. It is totally FROZEN!!! I don't care who you are or where you live that is cold!

In Arizona its hard when all of the sudden we have freezing temperatures because unlike people that live in climates where freezing temperatures are expected we do not have winter clothes. We have jackets, not coats. I don't even own a pair of gloves. I always wear flip flops, always. It was so cold last week I actually had to dig socks out of the bottom of my drawers and wear shoes (I had to dig the shoes out of the back of my closet).

When we move we are going to have to buy some warm clothes and coats, gloves, hats, and more socks! We will also make sure our heater is in working condition every winter. In Arizona you don't think to make sure your heater is working, but you better believe we make sure the A/C works ever summer!!!

It was fun to have a little bit of fun weather, but we are grateful that it isn't freezing anymore, our Arizona bodies can't handle it very well.

And I'm happy to be back in flip flops.

1 comment:

DaNae! said...

yikes! Where (and when) are you guys planning on moving?