Tuesday, March 26, 2013

3 months and 22 months

This little girl is 3 months old. How did time go by so fast? I have to admit those first 3 months are really difficult for me. You are both trying to figure each other out. This time with Juliet was especially hard because I didn't have all of my family around for support, and I still had little Abby to take care of. But we have survived it and life is getting easier and more wonderful by the day. 


Juliet, you are the sweetest little baby I have ever met. You have such a calm, sweet demeanor. You will watch me as I'm folding clothes, playing with Abby or working in the kitchen. As soon as I look at you, you break into a huge smile and start babbling at me. It always stops me in my tracks and makes my day. I introduced the bumbo the other day and you enjoyed it for a little bit. Your big sister loved you in it and always is demanding I put you in it so she can easily play with you.


My sweet Abigail. You are 22 months almost 2 years old! I can't hardly believe it. You are such a darling girl. And you adore your little sister. I am so grateful for all of the love that you have shown her. She loves watching you, and she is always smiling when you are talking to her and hugging her.


I hope that you always stick close to her like you do right now. She is going to need your feisty personality to help protect her. 


Abby, you always know how to make me laugh. Your little faces and the new words that you are learning everyday crack me up. You know that all you have to do is say "cookie" and it melts my heart so you get as many cookies as you want.


Although most of your days are spent throwing tantrums I still love to be around you.


You are beautiful little girl inside and out.



My dearest Abby and Jules,

I am so grateful for both of you. You are teaching me to be a better mother and a better person. I love being with both out you and getting to know your special spirits. Its been a big adventure and I know I have many more mountains to climb as you both grow but I know that you will be with me and supporting me. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent you both to me.

I love my little buddies!

No comments: