I feel like I need to write a post about all of the many blessing I have in my life. I have been so grateful lately for all of the many blessing my Heavenly Father has given me. He has also given me many challenges, and I feel like I have been facing a lot of those challenges these past few months. Because of these challenges I have been even more grateful for my blessings.
My first and greatest blessing in my life is my husband. I will work my entire life trying to deserve that man. He is the most incredible, selfless, understanding and hardworking man I have ever met. He will always drop anything to be right there to help me. He has three finals this week and is planning on spending all day and late into the night at the school. But if I texted him and said I need you to come home, he would. He wouldn't even ask why. I love that about him. His family always comes first.
I'm so proud of how hard he works, and how much he values the hard work that I do. He always says thank you when I make dinner, or when the house is clean. My line of work isn't the most glamorous but he always helps me see the value of what I do. He makes me feel beautiful and confident. He makes me laugh. He is giving me the most wonderful life to live. I don't know what I would do without him.
My next greatest blessing is my beautiful little girls. They are my entire world. They make me laugh, they make me feel loved. They are beautiful and sweet. Abby has taught me so much about patience, forgiveness and true love. Jules has added even more to the love I feel every day. She brings me so much peace. My favorite moments of the day are dancing in the kitchen with Abby, playing hide and seek and singing her favorite songs. She makes me feel like a super star when I'm around her. I love her. Both of my girls love me unconditionally with all of my faults. I am their mother, they need me. And that feels so good. I smile every night when I'm falling asleep thinking of the sweet smiles I will wake up to. I never knew I could feel so much love in my life.
I am so grateful for my extended family. I'm so proud of my little brother and how hard he is working in the MTC. I'm so grateful for my parents and how wonderfully supportive they are. I'm grateful for my little siblings. They mean so much to me. I am so grateful for all of my inlaws. They have made me feel like a real member of the family. I am so grateful for the strong relationship I have with them.
I am grateful for my good health and the good health of my family. We are so blessed in that area.
I am grateful for my home. Its is a beautiful home and I can't believe I live here.
I am grateful for my education, and the right I have as a women to be educated.
I am grateful for this opportunity we have to be living Colorado. Its been an adventure. I'm learning a lot about myself and stretching my comfort zone.
I'm grateful for the friends that I have been making. I am not very good at making friends, but its been easier since we've moved her. I'm grateful for the support system that I am building.
I am so incredibly grateful for the gospel in my life. I am trying harder and harder to live it everyday. I want to be the best I can possibly be and I know the way to do that is through the atonement.
I know this is kind of a deep post, but I've just been feeling like if I didn't write all of this down I would forget how many blessing I have. This is only an extremely small list. But its a start. I want my kids to read this one day and see how blessed we have always been as a family. I want them to know how much I love them .
On a lighter note, one big thing I have been grateful for lately is Duck Dynasty. It makes my entire day when I watch it. I don't know how long its been since I laughed that hard at a television show. Good Stuff.
My first and greatest blessing in my life is my husband. I will work my entire life trying to deserve that man. He is the most incredible, selfless, understanding and hardworking man I have ever met. He will always drop anything to be right there to help me. He has three finals this week and is planning on spending all day and late into the night at the school. But if I texted him and said I need you to come home, he would. He wouldn't even ask why. I love that about him. His family always comes first.
I'm so proud of how hard he works, and how much he values the hard work that I do. He always says thank you when I make dinner, or when the house is clean. My line of work isn't the most glamorous but he always helps me see the value of what I do. He makes me feel beautiful and confident. He makes me laugh. He is giving me the most wonderful life to live. I don't know what I would do without him.
My next greatest blessing is my beautiful little girls. They are my entire world. They make me laugh, they make me feel loved. They are beautiful and sweet. Abby has taught me so much about patience, forgiveness and true love. Jules has added even more to the love I feel every day. She brings me so much peace. My favorite moments of the day are dancing in the kitchen with Abby, playing hide and seek and singing her favorite songs. She makes me feel like a super star when I'm around her. I love her. Both of my girls love me unconditionally with all of my faults. I am their mother, they need me. And that feels so good. I smile every night when I'm falling asleep thinking of the sweet smiles I will wake up to. I never knew I could feel so much love in my life.
I am so grateful for my extended family. I'm so proud of my little brother and how hard he is working in the MTC. I'm so grateful for my parents and how wonderfully supportive they are. I'm grateful for my little siblings. They mean so much to me. I am so grateful for all of my inlaws. They have made me feel like a real member of the family. I am so grateful for the strong relationship I have with them.
I am grateful for my good health and the good health of my family. We are so blessed in that area.
I am grateful for my home. Its is a beautiful home and I can't believe I live here.
I am grateful for my education, and the right I have as a women to be educated.
I am grateful for this opportunity we have to be living Colorado. Its been an adventure. I'm learning a lot about myself and stretching my comfort zone.
I'm grateful for the friends that I have been making. I am not very good at making friends, but its been easier since we've moved her. I'm grateful for the support system that I am building.
I am so incredibly grateful for the gospel in my life. I am trying harder and harder to live it everyday. I want to be the best I can possibly be and I know the way to do that is through the atonement.
I know this is kind of a deep post, but I've just been feeling like if I didn't write all of this down I would forget how many blessing I have. This is only an extremely small list. But its a start. I want my kids to read this one day and see how blessed we have always been as a family. I want them to know how much I love them .
On a lighter note, one big thing I have been grateful for lately is Duck Dynasty. It makes my entire day when I watch it. I don't know how long its been since I laughed that hard at a television show. Good Stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment