This Man. Let me tell you, he is incredible. The best man I have every known.
He treats his girls, all 4 of us like princesses. He is the perfect dad for girls. I watched a mormon message one time that was girls talking to their fathers telling them that if they want their girls to grow up and be strong confident and marry good men that they needed to show love to their mothers. Kyle does that every day. He loves me unconditionally. He honors who I am as a woman and a mother. He respects me and treats me like I am so special to him.
Watching him become a father has been so fun. He is a blast to be around and his girls think he is hilarious.
There is always a never ending supply of daddy selfies. They always crack me up.
Fatherhood looks so good on him. He loves his family and does so much to support us. I am so grateful for how hard he works to support us, and then to come home and play hard. Only a really special man can pull it off the way that he does.
This was my fathers day gift to him. It was a crazy and hectic photo shoot. But I got the pictures I wanted and it turned out so cute.
Happy Father's Day Kyle! One are one loved man!











No comments:
Post a Comment