Saturday, July 4, 2015

June

June was yet again an awesome month. Its been warm and beautiful here. We had Jane's blessing, and then we headed to Utah for the API and the Nelson family reunion. 

This is all the fun stuff that happened between all of that. 

Like Jane blowing out all over. This happened on a Monday and I sent a picture to everyone to let them know that no matter what was going on, their Monday was going better than mine. 


This kid and her grins. She is full of smiles! 



Eating popsicles outside. We have been doing a lot of that this summer. 


Abby loves to help me with my chores. She is the cutest at folding clothes. She will always drop whatever she is doing and help me out. 


I 100% bribed her with candy to get this picture. Little stinker is still not big on pictures. Notice the bears in the shoes behind her. She loves to put things in shoes when she is playing. 


Waiting for my family to get to our house for Jane's blessing weekend!


Playing outside in our PJs and beanies. Not an unusual occurrence at our house. 


This little baby is so fun. She is just so happy and calm all of the time! She is really starting to smile at Abby and Jules when they talk to her or even walk by her. I can't wait to see how she really starts interacting with them the next few months. 



Watching the trailer for Inside Out. This picture captures what my day looks like perfectly. Abby wearing something she picked out. Like a long sleeve shirt and pants, even though it is well over 80 degrees outside. And juliet in no clothes because that makes her happy. 


She is really good at putting herself down for naps when she is tired. Makes things easy for me! 


I love seeing these girls play outside. We are so grateful for where we live. It is perfect! 


See... more popsicles.  


More smiles! 


Check out how cute Jane looked in this bow my friend gave me. She is just the happiest most precious thing! 



We've been going through the verses of "Follow the Prophet" for FHE. This week was the city of Enoch. So we learned the verse and then for our activity we built the city. It was a fun time with the girls. We are really working hard to do FHE every single week. I want my daughters to have a testimony of the gospel. I want them to be strong in their faith. And I'm realizing we have to start acting now, or it will be too late. Its been fun to see the girls already learning and growing from it. The first night we did it there was a good spirit in our home and Abby was so excited to kneel down and say a prayer. Usually we can't get her to want to participate in family prayers. She just has way to much to do. They love singing follow the prophet too. 


We went on a fun day trip up to Fort Collins. We went to a delicious Deli called Fiona's Deli. It was a cool little place and had delicious sandwiches. Then we went to the Main street Fort Collins and explored the little candy shops and the cookie shop. It was a cool town. Then we drove to the new temple that is being built. It was so cool looking and I hope we are able to attend the open house before we move. 


How cute are these kids? They are crazy, and busy and fully of energy. They make every day an adventure for me. Its been very challenging have all three, but its been amazing too. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life watching them learn and grow. 


And the fact that I get to spend everyday making this kid smile is pretty awesome. 


No comments: