Sunday, February 7, 2016

Dream Date Night

I like to pretend that I'm an artist. I love painting, coloring, drawing and all things crafty. I have always wanted to paint a real painting on canvas. Not just crayola water colors on printer paper. 

Of course my wonderful Husband loves to make all my dreams come true. So for Christmas he got me a date night to one of those Paint and Sip places. It was called Whimsy. We got a couple sodas and made a couple paintings together! It was a blast! We could have done without all the drunk people, and the people that kept going out for smoking breaks and coming back in smelling like death. But the girl leading the class was really fun and I have to say we are both even more talented than we realized! It was awesome! 

I am so grateful for a husband that is willing to do things out of his comfort zone to make me happy. He really is the best. 

Blank canvas! 


The finished product. We seriously rocked it. So fun! 










Love this man of mine. I look forward to so many more adventures with him. 

No comments: