January has to be one of my least favorite months here in Colorado. The holidays are over. We are back in school after an epic break. We're back in the freezing cold darkness of winter. This one has was rough. But we survived it! And even had a pretty good time surviving it! Now we must survive February and March and then hopefully we'll start getting some beautiful weather!
I've ben trying really hard not to wish away these last few months because I hate winter so much. These are our last months in Colorado! And its really make me very sad! I love this house. So much. Our kids are all at such fun ages. We are so comfortable and Colorado feels like home. Really feels like home. So as hard as the dark and cold is we are soaking in every wonderful moment of the last days of dental school.
So here is the monthly Photodump:
Playing in the loft. This room is heaven for these sweet little girls. We have so much fun up there.
My little Juliet in now a sunbeam! It has not been an easy transition. Not at all. She is still so little. She wants to run and play. But we're getting there. She gets better and better every week.
This is what happens when we try to take a picture after church.
I had a doctors appointment a little while ago and didn't have anyone to watch the girls. Luckily it worked out that I could drop them off at the school with Kyle. They had so much fun!
We are looking for creative and cheap places to go hang out in all of this cold. We drove all the way down to the Cherry creek mall and played in their play area. It was crazy busy. But the girls had fun. The Science museum was there wit this cool dinosaur that was walking around. Abby was terrified of it. Ha ha!
Abby hiding from the dinosaur.
Kyle took this picture of Juliet helping in Primary. She looked over at Abby and said "Abby look! Its Jesus!" I just love those little girls.
Daddy is so fun!
Sunday afternoon painting!
The Broncos are the AFC champions! We celebrated them going to the Super Bowl with some delicious steaks.
Whenever they ask me to read a story I drop whatever I am doing, wherever I am and read. I love this pictures Kyle took of me and my sweet babies.
The Last first day of school picture! EVER!!!!! This last semester of 4th year has been very nice. Kyle is rocking his rotations and is only 2 appointments away from finishing all his requirements to graduate. Once we find patients for boards and get boards over with we will be all set!!
This is what my life looks like every day. Perfection.
I can't get enough of this baby. She is the best!
Just some American Girl dolls going for a ride in a boat.
We did an art class a the rec center. Abby loved it! Jules was ok about it. Ha ha. Those two are so different. I just love them.
We had a couple days there weren't freezing. So we played outside while Jane napped.
Kyle surprised me with the most beautiful bouquet. I loved it! He is the sweetest husband. I am the luckiest women alive.
Playing in the snow. We lasted a solid 15 minutes.
Look at how sweet she looks when she sleeps.
This kid loves real food!
I am going to miss this view.
I took this picture from the exact same spot at the same time. The top is the North side of the road and the bottom is the south side. Its amazing what a little sunshine will do!
Scavenging for food.
On one of the nice days we went to the zoo with friends. It was so much fun!
Gorgeous sunrise on my run. So grateful for this beautiful world.
Behind the scenes look of one of my photoshoots. I love taking pictures!
Abby got her own shoes on for church. I love it.
Brownies!!
This sweet baby got so sick! She had a real cold. Fever, aches, watery eyes, runny noes, stuffy nose and a bad cough. She was so fussy and so sad.
Her new favorite thing is to pull all of the dishes out of the dishwasher while we are cleaning the kitchen. She is so cute its hard to be mad.
I missed my happy baby so much while she was sick!
She thinks her sisters are the best people in the world.
One friday night we went and played pool and ran around Kyle's empty school. It was such a fun way to get out of the house!
We made it through January! Bring it on February!

No comments:
Post a Comment