Saturday, February 6, 2016

Motherhood

I love these sweet little girls. Being a mom is hard. Its exhausting. Is overwhelming. And it is the most amazing thing. These little girls are my whole world. They teach me so much every day. 
Sometimes I feel like I am failing. That I am not even close to the person that these special girls deserve to be their mother. Each one of them is so special. I look into their eyes and I feel like I can see their infinite potential. They make me want to be better. They fill me with so much love. 





They are my whole world. 

1 comment:

The Bernings said...

Every word is exactly how I feel! You truly are such a good mother! Miss seeing you and your sweet family! And I love those pictures of your girls - and that one of Abby is so precious!