Friday, May 5, 2017

Birthday Time!

We had a lot of fun celebrating Kyle and Jane's birthday's just a couple days apart. 2 and 30!! Holy cow! 

Unfortunately the weekend of their birthdays we were going through some pretty rough stuff with our house. We got super cheated by a flooring company that did our carpet and baseboards. So that really tainted the weekend. But putting that aside, we had a great time. On Jane's birthday we spent the evening at the easter pageant and that was a lot of fun. 

On Kyle's birthday he had the day off because it was Monday! So that worked out nice. We went to Top Golf in the morning with Juliet and Jane and had lunch there. It was a lot of fun. I had never been before and I really liked it! Juliet and Jane were pretty good so we were really able to enjoy ourselves. 

That night I had planned a big party with all our friends and family. We ended up having to cancel it because the flooring company left our house in ruins and it wasn't safe to have a bunch of people over. So that was a big bummer. But My parents and Kelly came over and we opened presents and had cake and ice cream. The cake I made was amazing! 3 layers of brownie and cookie dough filling with chocolate ganash (how do you spell that?) and chocolate frosting. So yummy! So even though it ended up being a lot more low key than originally planned, we still had a lot of fun. 



Mod pizza for a birthday dinner! They give you a free pizza on your birthday. Who knew? 



Jane hardly got to open any presents. Her sisters were being very helpful. Ha ha! 





This was kyle's present from his girls. I was a huge procrastinator so my gift wasn't ready on his birthday. I got his diploma custom framed. It turned out beautifully! 





I love these two! Its always fun to celebrate them. 



No comments: