Sunday, May 7, 2017

Wedding Weekend!!

I hardly took any pictures of this weekend! I am so bummed. Hopefully I'll be on top of it enough to do another post when we get all the wedding pictures back. 

The weekend was wonderful though. The girls had gotten sick the weekend before and were finally feeling better the day everyone got into town. My grandparents stayed with us at that was a lot of fun.  Thursday started off the festivities with going to the temple for Andi to get her endowments. Its always so special to go through with someone for the first time. Thursday night we all went to farmhouse grill and that was a lot of fun too. The weather was beautiful! 

Friday morning I got up and went running. We had french toast for breakfast and slowly got ready. We dropped off the girls at my parents house with Lacee and Darlene and then we all headed over to the temple. It was so fun to see everyone that came. The sealing was amazing. I love being able to attend a sealing and hear the advice the sealer gives. Carson and Andi looked so happy. It was so crazy to hear the sealer start calling her Sister Jenkins after the ceremony. 

We headed outside and waited for Carson and Andi to come out! The florist had made flower crowns for the girls. It was so cute. It was about 12 when we were sitting out there and my girls were starving to death. I had brought a ton of snacks and they would not stop crying for more food. I'm sure in every single picture they will be eating something. Insert eye roll here. So being at the temple wasn't the funnest thing ever. Abby's feet started hurting her and then Juliet decided she had to pee right that very second. So we had to cruise out of there. We took Jane over to my friends house and laid her down for a nap so the rest of us could go to the luncheon! 

The luncheon was a dream. It was so relaxing and so nice. The food was amazing! Abby and Jules did really well so that was fun. Everyone stood up and told a funny story or gave some advice. That was really cool. Then Kyle and I sang the book of love. I love that man. 

Then we went and got Jane and headed home and rested up for a little bit. I went over to Jason and Sarah's house and Sarah did my makeup. It turned out so amazing. She is so talented and I loved how it turned out. It was fun to get extra dressed up. Then I ran home and got everyone else ready and we headed over for more pictures and got ready for the reception. 

It was SOOO windy and dusty as we were doing pictures and getting ready for the reception. I could hardly see the temple as we were driving over to my parents house. It was a  full out dust storm. As far as weather goes it could have been a lot worse. But luckily it died down and turned into a beautiful night. I know that God was answering some prayers that night though. As I've talked to people since the reception everyone said the wind was bad all night, but in my parents back yard it was still and beautiful. The backyard looked magical! The desserts they had were absolutely amazing. I ate way too much. It was so fun to see so many old friends. We all had a great time dancing and talking. The girls were actually really good and we didn't have any melt downs. 

We ended the night with some dancing, decorating the newlyweds car and doing a really fun sparkler send off for Carson and Andi. As carson and Andi are pulling away Juliet comes up to us and tells us she peed her pants. So that ended the night for us! Kyle got the girls home and in bed and then my mom drove me home a little while later. 

It was such a beautiful wedding. I can't believe my little brother is married! We are so happy to have Andi in our family now. 



The signs I made for parking





Janie and Jane



Garage selfie before heading to the reception


I am so in love with this man. 


I took that picture!! It looked so amazing blown up so big! 


My dad put on the song we danced to at my wedding and asked me to dance. I have the best dad in the world. 


Sunday night we had everyone over to our house for dessert after church. 


Monday we went swimming at my mom's house and little Kaliah fell asleep on me. 


Kyle doing some sweet diving into the pool


The cutest flower girls 




We were all so worn out. Kyle ran to hobby lobby to grab something for my lesson and juliet fell asleep in the cart. 


Saturday night we had a big bbq at my parents house. We all sat around and talked and laughed. Then Lacee and Zack played some duets with the guitar and banjo and kyle and I sang our new song. That was really fun! 


It was a great weekend. Thanks Carson and Andi for getting married! 

No comments: