Saturday, August 5, 2017

Abby is 6

Dear Abby, 

You are 6! You were so excited to be six. You always say "Now I am Six so I can do ______". You have been all sorts of brave and confident lately. You are so sweet and kind. Your little sisters are the luckiest. You look out for them, and are very patient with them. Even when baby godzilla wants to play with your legos. You always include Juliet in whatever you are doing. You are so helpful to me. There are many times I  couldn't get through everything I am doing if I didn't have you to help me. You are so goofy and love to make people laugh. You are so amazingly creative. I love all the pictures you draw, and the books you make. Your memory is also incredible. The things you can remember from the past few years is amazing to me! You are like me in a lot of ways. You feel things really strongly. Sometimes those feelings are too big to handle and they come out in not the best way. Watching you learn how to handle that when you start to feel so frustrated or upset has been amazing. You really try hard to handle a situation the best that you can, and you are awesome at recovering if you get really upset. You have an amazing attitude and are very grateful for things. You blow us away with your responsibility and your capability. 

Now that you are six you can swim! Apparently you had to wait until you were six to put your head under water. Now you are super excited to get baptized in only two years! You were afraid to put your head under the water. Now you're not!! You aren't hardly scared of anything. Except the dark. You have the coolest space nightlight you bought with your birthday money. We take it everywhere with us. Your favorite things in the whole world are Star Wars and Legos. Those two things could keep you going for days. You love to eat popsicles and all kinds of vegetables. You have the sweetest voice. You love to sing and "play" the piano. You start piano lessons soon and I can't wait to see where it takes you! 

You are the sweetest person. You have my back, you are darling with your sisters. You love to golf with your dad! We are all just the luckiest to have you. Thank you for being you. You are the best! 










No comments: