The rest of July was awesome! Here is the photo dump:
4th of July Sunday. I only coordinate my family three Sundays of the year. Easter, Christmas and the 4th of July. I love it!
Next year we need a little more red. Whoops.
Lunch with daddy! When he covered a lot of extra hours we would come visit him for lunch. It was very fun.
I just love her. She has come out of a tough stage. There was awhile there that she just cried. All. the time. It was rough. Now we still have our moments, but she is so happy. So creative, so talkative and hilarious. She is always giving hugs, she is obsessed with her sisters. She does everything they do. She loves to play "dance dance" (just dance on the apple TV). She is always hungry and usually just helps herself to whatever she wants. #messy
We could just freeze her as she is right now. We love you Jane baby!
This girl!! Oh my gosh this girl. She is amazing. Her confidence and her amazing attitude is beyond amazing. She is so helpful and doesn't see anything that she can't do. She has my back. If she sees something that needs to be done, she does it! She can now buckle and unbuckle everyone in their carseats. Its amazing. She is obsessed with Starwars. She wants to wear he Star Wars shirt on the daily. She still does her own hair and gets more and more creative. She eats so well. Every time I make dinner she comes in and asks what it is and says "I love that!!" Makes me feel so good. She is very ready for school to start again. She loves being with her sisters, but she misses the constant activity of school. She told me yesterday that she really doesn't like quiet time. I told her when she starts school she doesn't have to do it anymore. She was very happy about that. Kyle and I wonder all the time how we got so lucky with her. She is seriously incredible.
Lacee came and hung out with us after I got back from girls camp. We all missed her!
The day I got back from girls camp was Brinley's birthday. The girls happened to be staying at the Cordner's while Sean and Angell were out of town. So we made Brinley a birthday cake and headed over to swim and have dinner together.
One Monday we headed up to the aquarium again. We are loving those passes. The girls all had a great time again! Jane keeps asking every day to go back. I loved when she got up and snuggled up on Jules. And Jules didn't even hesitate to wrap her up and teach her about what they were seeing. Please always be like this girls! You all need each other and work so well together.
Jane was pooped out after the aquarium!
Eating spaghetti for dinner. One person got to keep their shirt on... for obvious reasons.
Her sense of style kills me. If her shorts aren't up over belly button then they are "falling off". So she took the massive belt off of her Elena dress and put it through the loops on her regular shorts. Then tucked her shirt in and was good to go. She went out in public like this. But seriously there is no stopping her. She knows what she likes and thats how its going to be. I don't want to make a big deal out of it, so I've gotten really good at rolling with it. I love that she is confident in her own skin and I want to encourage that. I want her to be Abby because the person she is, is amazing!
The girls have really loved playing Just Dance. Its the perfect way to wiggle and be active together while we are stuck inside! Summer is brutal.
Poor Jane and her hair. She comes in every morning pulling her hair off her face asking me to pull it up. I really don't want to cut bangs, we're trying to train her hair to go to the side. It really isn't working.
Abby's friend Olivia came over to play one last time. She moved to Sacramento at the end of July. Abby is going to miss that friend like crazy. They were so cute together.
Jane came walking upstairs like this. She had clothes on, took them off and dressed herself. I seriously love how her personality is coming through these days!
These are the pictures Kyle sent me while I was at girls camp. I loved that they all got to have that bonding time together. Kyle is the best at supporting me in whatever it is I need to do. I'm so grateful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment